- Take-Out Specific Menu: Having a take-out specific menu cuts complexity, eases guests minds about food safety, and shows the operators a deliberate approach to COVID-19.
- Sell popular items that travel well
- Bundle whole-family options
- Offer Grab-n-go products
- Prioritize Sanitation
- Communicate your safety measures
- Take payment over the phone in advance
- Have the customers call upon arrival, and bring the food out to their car
- Wear a cloth mask and gloves as an extra precaution when bringing the food out to the customer
- Provide sanitary wipes with meals and have them easily accessible by the guest
- Wash your hands regularly!
- Efficient Ordering System: Having an efficient ordering system ensures a brief and safe exchange, and makes for a safe and seamless experience for the customer.
- Request the make and model of vehicle at the time of order
- Have food packaged by the time the customer arrives
- Provide accurate and narrow pick-up times
- Clearly display your phone number outside the pick-up area
- Have your guest call upon arrival
- Advertise Appropriately
- Stay up to date with your website and other social platforms (e.g. Google, Yelp, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Update your hours, location, and phone number
- Announce your take-out Services